Personal identification information ("PII")
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised, and other similar information.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit:
List of cookies our sites may use:
Stores a unique reference so tmsdionline.com can remember you from one page to another.
|This is required to enable you to login to the system|
|Stores your choice of language or the default language.
||This is required to enable you to change the website language.|
|- Stores your preferences for sorting and filtering of table based data||This is required to enable you to change the website language.|
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Stores your cookie preferences if you have opted in/out of certain optional cookies.
|Stores your cookie preferences if you have opted in/out of certain optional cookies.|
Live chat function to enable visitors to connect with our customer support team.
How we use collected information
TMS Development International Ltd collects and uses your PII for the following purposes:
- To personalise your experience of our Sites. We may use non-personal information in the aggregate to understand how our users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Sites.
- To improve our Sites. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. We may use your PII which you provide about yourself when placing an order to provide services to that order. (We do not share this PII with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service ordered.)
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send you information you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used by TMSDI to send you information and updates pertaining to your order/Profile and to respond to your inquiries.. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include our company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Sites.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PIIstored on our Sites or controlled by us.
In particular we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including inter alia as appropriate:
(a) the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data;
(b) the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
(c) the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
(d) a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing
taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the controller and us, the processor. In assessing the appropriate level of security account shall be taken in particular of the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Sensitive (special category) and private data exchange between you and our Sites happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Our staff receive training to understand their obligations in relation to keeping PII confidential and data protection legislation and they are subject to contractual obligations of confidence.
While we use appropriate technical and operational measures to keep your PII secure, the transmission of information via the internet is not within our control and is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of your PII sent to us by email. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your PII, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your PII to others. By using our services you give your general authority for us to transfer your PII to another party who may be required to help us in the provision of our services ("sub-processors"). We may use third party service provider such as Castlegate IT and Squeegee to help us operate our business and the Sites or administer activities on our behalf. We may share your PII with third parties for limited purposes. We will ensure that any third parties with whom we share your PII are also compliant with the relevant data protection regulations and we will [provide you with details of our sub-processors on request. If you have any concern about any of our sub-processors' ability to comply with data protection legislation please advise us immediately and we will take the appropriate steps.
TMSDI have a sister company in New Zealand, Team Management Services Limited, with whom we may share your PII. We ensure that the appropriate legal safeguards are in place in accordance with the GDPR. Team Management Services Ltd are aware of and are compliant with the EU Data Protection regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR").
TMSDI will disclose your contact information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TMSDI or its Sites
- Protect and defend the rights or property of TMSDI and its Sites
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of TMSDI staff, clients, our websites, or the public.
How long we hold your information for
We will hold your PII in accordance with any written agreement we have with you or your accredited facilitator and/or your organisation, otherwise for up to 5 years from when we last hear from you, or as otherwise specified by you in writing and then it will be deleted, unless otherwise required by law.
Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent to us holding or using your PII in relation to some or all of the uses listed above (How we use collected information) by emailing email@example.com or writing to The Privacy Team, TMS Development International Ltd, 128 Holgate Road, York YO24 4FL, United Kingdom at any time. Obviously if we are supplying you with services we need and have the right to retain your PII for that purpose. Where we are required by law to retain your PII we will continue to do so for as long as legally obliged to and no longer.
Access to information and an individual's rights under the GDPR
The GDPR gives you, an individual, a number of rights in relation to the PII we hold about you. These are the right to:- be informed; access; rectification; erasure; restrict processing; data portability; object to processing and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (We do not carry out automated decision making and profiling)
Right to access and/or rectification: if you would like a copy of some or all of your PII or you would like us to amend it, please:
- email or write to us (see ‘How can you contact us?’ below); and
- let us know what information you want or the details to be changed.
Lawful basis for processing PII
We will only process your PII where we have a legal basis for doing so. There are a number of lawful reasons for processing personal data and those which are relevant to the processing which we carry out are:
- Contractual - the processing is necessary to fulfil a contract we have with you, or because you have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- Legal Obligation - the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law
- Legitimate Interest - the processing is necessary for our legitimate interest and this does not override an individual' s personal data rights and freedoms
- Consent - you have given clear consent for that processing of your personal data
Your acceptance of these terms
By using any of our Sites or services, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Sites or services. We may update this policy from time to time and your continued use of the Site(s) and/or services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This Site contains links to other sites. TMSDI is not responsible for the content, or privacy policies of those other sites.
The Privacy Team
TMS Development International Ltd
128 Holgate Road
+44 (0)1904 641640
We would hope that any query will be effectively resolved by us further to your notification however you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office: Information Commissioner's Office: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF – Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745
This document was last updated on 10 June 2020.